2 acres of Country living at its best. This well maintained home offers built-in swimming pool w fence, Sunporch with Sunshades, Den, beautiful hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen, additional sink & prep area for entertaining. Wood burning fireplace converted to gas, Spacious bedrooms with lots of closet space. Shed & Pole building. Garage offers screen doors for the perfect crabfeast and much more! Privacy & serenity await-schedule showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
1,658 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Wall Unit.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)