"SOUTHWIND" A FABULOUS GATED WATERFRONT ESTATE on Maryland's Eastern Shore on 214 +/- acres with 2.5+/- miles of waterfront on Hudson Creek. This property features a stunning custom 5 BR brick manor house, 5 BR guest house, barn, workshop, 4 ponds, 2 docks, waterfowl blinds and deer stands. Total of 5 parcels including sweeping lawns, gardens, meadows, farmland, wetlands, and wooded acreage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
5 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
12,497 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Library, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Microwave, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Greenhouse Window, Double Pane, Screened
- 3. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Sauna, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- HUDSON CREEK
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Kennel, Satellite Dish, Shed, Trees, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Rip-Rapped, Private, Stream/Creek, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS