This lovely traditional Colonial home has it all. The location is superb...just 2 blocks from Great Marsh Park and the public boat ramp and within walking distance to the Yacht Club and downtown shops and restaurants. Within walking distance to Long Wharf which is home to the Farmer's Market every Thursday 3-6pm from Spring to Fall. The house boasts gorgeous wood floors throughout. Elegance yet practicality abound and coexist beautifully in this updated home. There is a brand new HVAC dual heat pump w/ a natural gas furnace & a new gas-fueled hot water system. The sleek stainless steel gas-fueled stove is brand new. There are 4 bedrooms & 2 full baths and a great level backyard. Gorgeous landscaping and new sod complete the look! Please stop by and take a look at this graciously designed and well-cared for home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,974 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators, Forced Air, Zone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)